Reznor UDAP-45 V3 Series Heater - 45,000 BTUs, Gas Fired, High Efficiency, Power Vented, Fan-Type Heater.
Reznor delivers the best in quality with theUDAP High Efficiency Unit heater line. UDAP models are available in 14 sizes to suit all of your commercial heating needs. Additionally, the 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models, including the UDAP-45, are approved for use in an attached residential garage. The UDAP-100 model is a perfect solution for heating your garage yet sturdy enough to meet the needs of a commercial warehouse or other industrial building. UDAP heaters are designed for 82-83% thermal efficiency.
- Reznor V3 Series unit heaters are easily installed - suspended from either 2 or 4 suspension points, or by an optional hanger kit that allows for ceiling mounting.
- The low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet makes connecting control wiring easy with no panels to remove.
- The addition of a "G" terminal to the strip, along with the new design of the circuit board, allows for fan only operation (without adding relays).
- All units have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet for easy gas service connection.
- The preeminent new internal feature on the V3 Series is the TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger.
The new V3 series unit heaters are designed to provide all the features you expect in a Reznor heater plus improved efficiency, easier installation and a new look - both inside and out. Look for the unique white unit with no visible front and bottom hardware, deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit by Thomas & Betts.Features
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- Has an additional approval for use in residential garage/workshop heating applications
- 83% Thermal efficient ~ TOP in its class!
- 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 9,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors ~ designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension ~ standard on all sizes
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard ~ engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware