Air Filtration System and Air Purifiers in Calgary, AB
- Your health and wellness depend on the quality of your indoor air, and therefore, if your indoor air is riddled with dust, allergens, dirt, and bacteria, it can certainly be a detriment to your overall well-being. One way to combat this issue by installing an air filtration system or air purifier in your home.
Shift Air offers air filtration and air purifier services for homeowners across Calgary, AB and the surrounding communities. We understand just how important your health and comfort are, which is why we strive to deliver both though our top-notch indoor air quality services. All you’ve got to do is call or click today to learn more.
Schedule your indoor air quality services today. Shift Air Tests, Doesn’t Guess!
Air Filters and Air Purifiers: What’s the Difference?
To truly improve your indoor air quality, the right type of filter or purifier must be installed. Our team will perform indoor air quality tests to help determine which pollutants are in your indoor air. From there, we will match you with the system that is going to best meet your needs. We install:
- Air Filtration Systems: Air filtration systems use a fibrous mesh filter to trap indoor air contaminants as they pass through your ductwork system. These filters are great for trapping dirt and debris.
- Air Purifiers: These systems are used to ionize and attract the tiny particles that often escape the clutches of a standard air filter.
- UV Air Purifiers: These air purifiers use UV (ultraviolet) light to kill organic contaminants found in your indoor air. They are great for eliminating things like mold spores, germs, and bacteria.
You Need a Whole-House Solution
When it comes to improving your indoor air, you want to be sure that you’re treating your entire home. There are plenty of portable air purifiers and air filtration systems on the market today. But they simply are not capable of the cleaning power that only a whole-house system can offer.
The air filtration systems and purifiers we install are integrated directly into the ductwork of your HVAC system in an effort to eliminate contaminants from the entirety of your indoor air. Trust us for your whole-house indoor air quality solutions. You need professional care to make sure that your indoor air quality system is doing the best job possible. Contact us today.
Our Air Filtration and Air Purification Services
Here at Shift Air, we offer a wide range of air filtration and air purification services, ranging from installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance. So, whether you are in the market for a new air filter or if your air purifier needs a tune-up, we are the team you can count on.
You don’t have to worry so much about the effects of poor indoor air quality when you trust our team to expertly install and service your new air filtration system or air purifier. Be sure to reach out to our team today if you suspect you could use one of these systems in your home.
Find Your Air Filtration System
There are many air filtration systems in the market. Please see some below that we recommend.
UC36D16-DV, AMB11-Builder, and AMP-BSRB
Clean comfort brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers employ UV technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, and other microbes on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system.
- Suitable for residential furnace installations
- 16" Dual UV-C lamps
- Built in UV "Smart Light" Photocell indicator
The Clean Comfort AMB11-45 Series of MERV 11 media air cleaners for residential applications helps remove a wide range of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron.
- Filter design features a structured density gradient for sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
- Filter material is constructed of cellulose-free, hydrophobic polyolefin fibers
- Extra deep, 4/12 inch pleated filter
Provides bottom and side return w/ AM(B)11 for 4- and 5-ton drive furnace applications.
- Intuitively designed with outer dimensions that match the furnace to lift the unit off the floor and allow for increased air flow in a vertical installation by allowing bottom cabinet return air as well as side return air
- Solid one-piece wrapped cabinet made from 20 gauge steel for support and durability
- Painted finish that compliments the equipment providing a professional installation
Daikin One Home Air Monitor
The Daikin One Home Air Monitor is a whole house indoor air quality monitoring device designed to be used in conjunction with the Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat. It measures the physical properties and composition of the air stream using particulate and gas phase sensors including an optical particle counter, temperature, humidity, pressure and VOC sensors.This device contains a certified third party wireless module for WiFi and Bluetooth communications to transmit data to an access point such as a consumer router.
The Daikin One Home Air Monitor uses its sensors to monitor the air in order to detect different types of air pollution. It connects to a WiFi network to allow this data to be pushed to a cloud and report results.
Detects: The Daikin One Home Air Monitor will monitor and learn baseline air quality in the home, over 7 days, then provide a rolling 7-day average baseline.
Visualize: From the Daikin One+ smart thermostat, visualize the estimated air quality in real-time directly on the thermostat or through the smartphone app.
Act: With built-in Air Intelligence, the Daikin One Home Air Monitor and Daikin One ecosystem provide adaptive solutions homeowners advance through their Daikin One+ smart thermostat based on air quality alerts.