Water Heater Services in Calgary, AB
We rely on hot water every day for things like bathing, cleaning our clothes, and washing our dishes. So, of course, owning a great water heater is certainly not optional. You need a water heater you can depend on to meet your household’s unique hot water demands. That requires hjring a team of professional to install and service the new hot water heater!
Fortunately, Shift Air offers a wide range of comprehensive water heater services to homeowners throughout Calgary, Alberta and the surrounding communities. We understand just how important comfort and efficiency are to you, which is why we strive to deliver both through our services. All you’ve got to do is call or click today to get started.
Schedule your water heater services with our team. Shift Air Tests, Doesn’t Guess!
Here’s What We Offer
Choosing the right water heater for your home can be a little overwhelming, which is why we are here to help. Here at Shift Air, we install and service:
- Tank Water Heaters: Tank water heaters are the most popular option. By heating water and keeping it in a reservoir tank, hot water will be available right when you need it.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters do not store hot water. Instead, they heat water as it is needed, which is why they are also called "on-demand" water heaters.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: Heat pump water heaters use refrigerant to absorb heat from the air around the water heater and transfer it into the water inside. These water heaters use electricity to move heat rather than to create heat.
Additionally, we install both gas water heaters and electric water heaters for your convenience. In general, natural gas is less expensive than electricity. However, electric systems are often much more efficient. Talk to your technician about your options.
Replacing Your Water Heater
There are plenty of signs that suggest the time has come for water heater replacement services, including:
- Your system is more than 10–15 years old.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- Your system is unable to keep up with your household’s hot water demands.
If your water heater meets any of the above criteria for a replacement, be sure to contact a professional. An old, outdated water heater is simply not going to be as efficient as a current model.
Don’t Forget About Maintenance and Repair
Even the most efficient water heaters on the market are going to require repairs from time to time. If you are having trouble re-lighting your pilot light, notice signs of corrosion the system, hear strange noises while its running, or you aren’t getting enough hot water, it is time to contact a professional for repairs.
Additionally, it is important to schedule water heater maintenance at least once a year to ensure that your system is running efficiently and effectively. Plus, annual maintenance is key to ensuring a long and successful service life.